Pages

Friday 16 June 2017

The Legend Has Begun - Narrative Story

The Legend Has Begun


When I woke up a smell of pancakes hit my nose like a speeding bus. Suddenly the sun raised it light at my eyes, I blinked and looked at the floor, I then saw a book that was glowing.  “Jack come for breakfast please” Mum said I ran as fast as I can and picked up the book, I looked at the title and thought about keeping it but then Jack said “the title boring”, Jack then throw the book outside.

This week on writing, I was completing my writing work so that I can finish all my work for the must do. Today I also was typing down a narrative that Mr Ogilvy told us to write about. We were not allowed to start with a Once upon a time or one night because it sounds boring to the reader. A hook is a few or small sentence that entertains people and makes them interested into your writing.  I learnt all this information by getting help about the hook from Jack and I also got and idea from Mrs Linka while she told us information about writing a narrative.  



No comments:

Post a Comment