Pages

Wednesday 11 February 2015

All about me


I learnt how to go on the Google site and copy and paste.
I learnt how to put details in my work and how to Publish it.
I learnt how to log in my gmail and I also know how to labels it.
I learnt how to save it too and i know how to change my background.
I learnt how to change my word to neat or straight.
I learnt how to put a photo of me and how to change the colour of the word.
I learnt how to spell my word right and how to make it sense.
I learnt how to put lots of facts in my writing and how to brain it.
I learnt how to comment and how to linked.
I learnt how to add more information and how to make it normal.
I learnt how to make the letters small or big.
I learnt how to post it on my blog.
I learnt how to post a new post.
I learnt how to change my name to any colour.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joseph I like your all about me poster i also like how you said your favourite food is ham burgers.I like the colours you used for your backround and the colours you have used for your all about me poster on your Google draw.
    keep up the great learning
    From Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joseph, I am simply amazed by how much you have learnt already! Congratulations for being a power user at such a young age. I look forward to following your blog.

    Mrs Burt
    Manaiakalani

    ReplyDelete