Pages

Friday 31 August 2018

Evaluation of my Animated Story


In the context of in the neighbourhood I will design and produce an animated story for Panmure Bridge Students ( age 5 to 13) The purpose of my animated story is to inspire people to stop littering and what they can cause for being responsible for it. My animated story was not able to relate to the topic of littering.

My animated story is still currently under construction.
May you please help me by giving me feedback on my conceptual design of my animated story.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joseph
    I can't see your story and I think you should make more and more spells and I like the way that you can spell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joseph
    This looks like a fanstatic animated story I like the filters you used
    My feed forward on this is a well done and well made creative design.
    I also like the way you added sprites that fit in with your animated story.
    Well done Joseph keep it up.

    ReplyDelete