Pages

Tuesday 20 June 2017

Keyword Summary

LI: Identify keywords and key phrase.This week I have been working on my reading. Today I had to summarise the text in 25 words.I learnt this by reading the book Zapped carefully and doing buddy reading with a partner. I also learnt this information by using a Key Word Summary.


Text: Zapped

Read the text and record key words/phrases that answer these questions:

Who?
Ana, Tai, Tidy Bot, Mum.

What?
Materials, Toaster, Roller skaters, Project, Screwdriver.

Where?
Home.

When?
Night,Morning,Evening.

Why?
School Project, Chores.  

How?
The Tidy Bot got shocked by the lighting and got power.  Anna and Tai build ed Tidy Bot by using materials they needed.

Summarise the text in 25 words:

Anna
and
Tai
build ed
a
robot
that
got
Lefted
outside
And
Got
shocked
By
the
lighting.
Anna
used
a
hairdryer
for
her
materials
To build
Tidy Bot

No comments:

Post a Comment