Pages

Thursday 22 June 2017

Narrative Commenting

Screenshot 2017-06-21 at 9.33.49 AM.png
LI: To buddy conference to start to edit and check writing.This week I have been working on my writing. Today we had to choose a partner and comment  on their narrative if they have any mistakes. Today my partner was Viliami, Viliami had to see if I have problems too. The reason why I chose Viliami as partner was because he didn’t have that much work and so I can help him fix his mistake. We also had to be specific and had put effort in the comment so that if there is a reader, The reader can understand properly, we also were not allowed to comment on a specific writing that make sense.I learnt this by looking at other people narrative too see if they have a good sense comment that will help me through my writing. I also learnt this by getting ideas from Jack, I also got help from my own partner Viliami who told me that the first letter of his name needs to be a capital letter. I learnt this by focusing on my work and not getting distracted by other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment