Pages

Thursday 31 August 2017

Writing 1. Minute Technology Speech

L.I: Having a point of view and constructing an argument.L.I: Structure of an argument

This week on Thursday I have been working on my Writing for the Must Do Task List. Today I have made a video that has a speech of me talking about having Technology at school or not have Technology at school. What we used to make the video was called Flip Grid.Today our Must Do for writing was to make a speech that we hypothetical disagreed with or agreed with.I agreed because Technology can make life easier, I also have the Link to prove that I have taken the video. Link to the Video.


Technology Speech - For.
Greetings My Name Is Joseph

I am for technology being at school because if you have a Chromebook you can learn better. Plus you can even get more experiment on Chromebook and learn better how the system works on google research. Did you know that When you are on technology then you can learn better about pandas fast by searching them up at school and learn their habits.
When you are on technology then you can learn a lot of stuff from other countries and learn about what they celebrate, what they eat, what their traditional and also what their country looks like. Technology is also great because i pads can help kids learn by playing maths games. I think technology is important for students because if you need help with an hard questions then you can go on YouTube and watch a tutorial to help you calculate your question easier. If you need help with a lot of hard question over your limit then you can go on calculation and answer all of your questions. The other reason why I am for technology is so that people can learn better at different places and explore their knowledge.  

No comments:

Post a Comment