Pages

Thursday 3 August 2017

Analysing a Print Advertisement

Analysing a Print Advertisement:
What product or service is being advertised?
The Olympus binoculars.

Who might be interested in the product or service? Who is it trying to attract? Young people? Old people? Male? Female?
Old/Parents people for travelling or camping.




Is there a catchy phrase or slogan for the product? If so, what is it?
There are none catch phrases or slogans.




What message is the advertisement trying to say about the product?
That if you buy the olympus binoculars if something is faraway from you that you want to see , you can use the binoculars and it looks like the thing you want to see is close to you.




How does the language or image used grab the reader’s attention?
You can see close.



How may the advertisement make the user feel?
Cool, Amazed, Surprised.

olympus.jpg

This week on Friday I have been working on my Writing, The people I was working with in Learning Space One was Karlos, Chris and Mojtaba. Today what I had to do was to talk about the image and answer the questions that Mr O put on the sheet. What I found easy was to answer the question. What I found hard was to figure out what people feel about this image. I learnt all of this by getting help from Chris, Mojtaba and Karlos. I also got an idea from Mr O.


No comments:

Post a Comment