Pages

Friday 6 November 2015

Recount on Spooky Halloween


Rendered Image

Ooooooo! as a spooky day appears up.

It was spooky because we went in the morning and also at night. I went with my brother, my cousin and my dog. We were asking different houses for treats and showing them our tricks. After we were asking houses for lollies we went to GI. When I went to GI I saw Caesar laughing like a monkey. Caesar was running because my dog was chasing him. My dog was dressed as a Dragonborn in Skyrim and my other dog was dressed up as Steve in Minecraft. My baby dog was dressed up as a lucky block that is a mod in Minecraft. Caesar was dressed up as a white ninja and vance was dressed up as a black ninja. I was dressed up as a chocolate muffin. After I saw Caesar running away, we went to the shop. We went to the shop so the shopkeeper could give us lots of lollies. After we went to get some lollies from the shop. We went to find a another muffin bag for me and we went to get Caesar 4 fruit purse bag too. We went to explore  lolie at people houses. We kept going to different location and kept getting lolie from different houses. When it was late it was very spooky.We were talking about scary and spooky stuff because it was a spooky night. After we went and explored for more lollies and houses. When I counted mine I had 343 because I had 3 big packets. Then me and caesar walked by our self and this man said sup and he gave us more so 5 packets and we had 432. I felt full of excitement because lots and took me along time to count the lollies. Then me and caesar was happy and me and Caesar had a race but I beat Caesar in 9 seconds. I was tired because I ran as fast as I can.  Then we went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment