Pages

Wednesday 11 November 2015

ChopStick Challenge Recount

“ Yes “ Today our class has been challenging on chop stick. There were two bowls and wine gums inside of them. We had to get the wine gum to the other bowl. This was hard for me when I first started. When we had another round it started to get easy. But!!! this time it was not so easy because the next lollies were slippery and harder to get into the other bowl. I got so angry I was jealous at other people beating us. The second lollie was called pebble this was the hard lollie and slippy lollie. We dropped 3 pebble on the table because the other team went into our way. We got 2 pebbles in the bowl but it started to get easier for me. I nearly got the pebbles into the other bowl but it slipped of my chop stick and went on the ground. Later on me and Alex tried to catch up fast to not become last but we came 4th. Taani's team came first and Sanujan team came second but Caesar team came 3rd. Then we stopped the game because it nearly was morning tea time.

No comments:

Post a Comment