Pages

Thursday 7 March 2019

Tech

At Tech we were doing Meteal Work with Mr Naicker, the first thing we did was Filling out a question form which gives us a choice to choose between a Pizza Cutter or Cake Server. I generally chose Pizza Cutter due to the fact that a large majority of people would rather have Pizza than Cake. I then had to choose a design of how I want my Pizza Cutter to look, I chose a complex design rather than simple design because I think simple designs are plain. I then got my handle for my Pizza Cutter and polished it.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings Joseph,
    What an amazing blog post you have done for tech. I like how you have explained why you chose a pizza cutter. Making a pizza cutter lots hard. Do you think it was easy to make a pizza cutter?
    Awesome Work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Joseph,
    Excellent blog post. It sounds like you had a really good time at tech too. I chose to do a cake server but that's really cool you chose to do a pizza cutter. Did you enjoy filling down your pizza cutter? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete