Pages

Friday 2 March 2018

Wood Tech Art


This is my work from tech, if you have been wondering what it is, the picture represents a dog. At tech our teacher is Mr Grundy, Mr Grundy teaches Woodtech, which is something fun to make out of wood to metal. For an example I am going to make this dog, the reason why I chose a dog for my picture, is because my mum loves dog and this photo, has a right angle of detail. So what Im going to do is i'm actually going to have to trace around this dog by place a thin piece of wood that is shaped as a square, then I am going to use a special sawing machine to cut my piece of traced art. After Mr Grundy will ask if it looks great, then he will pour in some melted hot metal, Soon you have to wait for about 15 minutes, then the picture that you made is perfectly stoned.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blurb I think you could use a bit more information and could use more things from the activity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Joseph my name is Fonz I am a Yr 7 student at Paihia School in Te Ngahere. I read your blurb about Tech. The Yr 7 and 8’s at my school go to Tech every fortnight on a Wednesday. The Yr seven’s do woodworks and the yr eight’s do cooking. At Tech I have finished my skill tests. It took me awhile but I got it in the end. How about you?
    Have you completed one of your projects yet?

    Anyway thanks for posting and keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete