Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

Shakeout


This week on thursday it was shakeout day, I was working with Josh and Aung Naing for this task. As you can see I have made a google presentation that has information about the first earthquake that hit christchurch and another earthquake that hit christchurch after one year later. I have also changed the cover for my presentation, the original cover can be looked up by Aung naing or Josh blog post. The reason why I chose a mountain for my cracks was because I wanted the sun to be covered a little bit and, the cracks look kind of realistic with a setting of a mountain. I also have 3 tips to avoid getting injured by an earthquake, Drop, Cover, Hold on. These 3 tips will help you get prepared for an another earthquake.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Joseph I am a year seven student at Karoro school, New Zealand. I went and had a look at your shakeout work and it was really good because it was easy to read and it gave you the times when the earthquakes hit and what day and year the earthquake hit. Maybe next time you could put a link to the other persons blog that it is on so it is easier to get to. If you copy this link you can go to my blog and do my quiz http://karorolincons.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete